Sunday 9 November 2014

3 Day Detox Cleanse Results!

Crazy results in just 3 days!!

So last weekend was Halloween, and the chocolate got to me!  Usually I'm sooo good and can resist or only have 1 piece, well not last weekend, the sugar monster came out to play!!
Chocolate is my BIG weakness, once it takes hold, I'm gone.  It's like crack cocaine to me, seriously.  I say this as a joke, but sugar is highly addictive, it's a drug and most people ARE addicted!

See my before picture, this is the morning after my chocolate binge.  Look how bloated and puffy my stomach is, my face slightly too.  Sugar is the devil!!

So I just wanted a quick, healthy way to cleanse my body of all the crap I'd put into it over the weekend,  I did the 3 day cleanse detox.

Making lunch for the next 3 days.

Soup on the cleanse, tasted really nice!

I didn't want to do a juice fast or just a liquid cleanse as I like to eat, and I would find it hard to stick to, if I couldn't actually chew anything.  So I did my research and found a 3 day cleanse that included juices, soup, salad, snacks and dessert (yes dessert!)  I tweaked it a little to suit me, without changing it up too much.
The result was a 3 day detox cleanse that felt doable.  It's all natural with lots of veg, lots of water and I never felt hungry.  I did have a slight headache one evening and felt tired earlier in the nighttime, but that was expected. It's a cleanse and that was my body's natural response while flushing out all the nasty toxins and restoring balance.

3 day detox cleanse

I was really happy with my end results.  As you can see from the after photo, all the bloat has gone.  I feel lighter and leaner and an added bonus I lost 3 lbs! 
Down 3lbs in 3 days, not from starving or doing a liquid fast, but by restoring my body with whole natural healthy food!

I've opened up a private group on Facebook for anyone who would like to do this cleanse next week.  It starts Tuesday through Thursday,  I provide a shopping list and a meal guide and you'll get lots of support from others doing the cleanse with you.
If you or anyone you know would like to join in comment below or send me a message through my Facebook page Fit For Life.  I'd love to have you join our group!
The more the merrier, spreading the healthy love!!

Have an awesome week, stay happy, stay grateful!
Caroline xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment