Sunday 21 September 2014

NEW BEACHBODY WORKOUTS.... AND A FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM.... GOT ME ALL EXCITED!!

30 MINS OF MAX INSANITY!
TAKING THE 21 DAY FIX TO THE EXTREME!

OMG...... I just found out on Friday that Beachbody are launching these two new workouts..... This makes me SO excited as Insanity is my first love and the workouts are no longer than 30 minutes long BUT they are all maxed out!!  Talk about pushing your body to the limit, and they have a modifier this time (unlike the original Insanity dvds) so everyone can do this, even if you're modifying as long as you're pushing yourself to YOUR limit!

Beachbody already has the 21 day fix, but now they're launching the 21 day fix extreme, taking it up to the next level.  No weighing or measuring your food, as long as the correct food fits into the correct tubs, put it on your plate and eat up!  These workouts are also no longer than 30 minutes! I'm loving these shorter workouts, NO EXCUSES, everyone has time to exercise for 30 minutes in their own home. This version also has a bikini competition prep diet plan, which I would love to try out. (Who doesn't want abs like Autumn Calabrese?! - girl in the pic -)

TRYING OUT VEGAN CHOC SHAKEOLOGY
So at the moment in the UK you can't get Shakeology through Beachbody. For those of you that don't know,  Shakeology is a meal replacement or a snack that is all natural with over 70 superfoods in each serving.  This is the ONLY shake I would ever take, no added junk, no artificial garbage and it tastes so gooood.  When I was in Florida earlier this year I got a months supply delivered to my villa, but now I've ran out so I ordered some single serving packets from Ebay.  
I put this photo on Instagram with the hashtag #beachbody and #carldaikeler (CEO of Beachbody) and the caption "Bring Shakeology to the UK".  On Friday I'm scrolling through my Instagram and I see "Carl Daikeler is now following you".  Aarrgghh.... ok so in my cryptic mind, does this mean they are closer to bringing all that is Beachbody and Shakeology to the UK?  I hope so, I really do.  Anything that is going to help people lose weight and get healthier can only be a good thing, and the sooner the better.

In the meantime keep eating clean and working out! 
Thanks for reading and remember to visit my Facebook page Fit For Life where I post daily.
Have a fabulous week....
Caroline xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    I recently found your blog and instagram, really enjoying them as I have just got into beachbody (piyo &turbofire). I would interested in trying shakeology too. Do you find it gives you energy? Thanks, heather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, glad you're enjoying my posts.
    I've got a really sweet tooth and it really helped me with that, also I love the fact that it's packed with nutrients and no artificial junk.
    I'm really hoping Beachbody bring it to the UK soon, fingers crossed. X

    ReplyDelete