Sunday 12 October 2014

Live Your Life Unapologetically!

Just be you, everyone else is already taken!

Do you sometimes change who you are to fit in, or maybe wonder what other people will think of you?  Today I was thinking about just that.  
I have my health and fitness page Fit For Life where I post everyday, sometimes video clips of me exercising, new healthy recipes or motivational quotes but on my own personal Facebook page Caroline Glen I don't often post much about it.  Why? 
Well today I was really thinking about it and to be totally honest it's because I was a little worried about what people would think.  On my fitness page you expect the posts and photos of working out or my latest juice recipe but on my personal page I didn't want people thinking "Oh there she goes again  Miss Health & Fitness"

Always Be Yourself!

So today I'm turning a corner, being healthy and working out is such a huge part of who I am, I shouldn't worry about what people will think or say.  So I'm not going to shy away and put everything on my fitness page. I'm going to embrace who I am, sweaty workout pics and all, along with all the photos and posts of myself and my son. 

 
Post workout fresh beet juice!


I hope maybe this helps someone else who struggles with what other people think, remember this:
You may be the ripest juiciest peach, but there's always going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.

JUST BE YOU and LIVE YOUR LIFE UNAPOLOGETICALLY!!

Have an awesome week and stay healthy.
Caroline xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment