Sunday 19 October 2014

Update on Beachbodys Piyo workout with added slides!

Homemade slides on my feet!!

Yes I'm still doing the Piyo workout everyday (well 6 out of 7 days!)  I'm still totally in love with this workout which is a blend of Piyo and Pilates at a pace which flows.  
I bought the extended version which includes the use of slides.  I made my own version, just disposable plastic plates and boy do they make a difference!
These slides MAKE you use correct form, and that makes the workout more challenging which is a fantastic bonus in my opinion!

Look at that stomach!!

I'm into my 3rd month doing Piyo and I really have noticed a difference everywhere!  I'm noticing more muscle definition, I'm feeling stronger and much more flexible ( I could barely touch my toes before starting Piyo)  
Whatever workout I choose to do next I'll definitely incorporate Piyo, as I want to stay flexible, those hamstrings need to stay subtle!

Day 1:  My heels are quite high, super tight hamstrings.
Day 64:  Heels on the floor, so much more flexible, Thank You Piyo!!

I still have nearly 3 weeks to go until I finish month 3 and I'm super excited to see my results when I'm done. 
Although I love working out, it is a huge part of who I am, also remember it's ALL about the nutrition, they both go hand in hand.  If you're not eating right you're not going to get the results you want.  So get your workouts in and eat right, you're going to look amazing AND feel amazing, promise!


Working out in my PJ bottoms (loving it!)

Have an awesome week, keep smiling, stay grateful and pop over to my Facebook page Fit For Life where I post daily.
Caroline xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment