Saturday 3 January 2015

INSANITY MAX:30 is here!!!!

It arrived!!!
It's here!!!....
I'm so excited to start Shaun T's latest workout Insanity Max:30!  I started my Beachbody journey 2  years ago with the original Insanity workout and quickly fell in love with the craziness that is Insanity and the gorgeous Shaun T!

I then went on to do P90X with Tony Horton (love his jokes!) T25 with Shaun T and then Piyo with Chalene Johnston, who drastically improved my flexibility (I couldn't even touch my toes with straight legs before Piyo!)  I always used to go back to Insanity in between programs, I just love the intensity of it!

So now it's time for the craziness to go to the next level.  Although I don't officially start Max:30 until Mon 5th Jan I've had a few sneaky workouts this week, I just couldn't wait!

Yep, I'm a Max Out Maniac!!

The routines are all 30 mins long and you go all out right from the moment you press play on that dvd! There's no easing yourself in here!  You go hard until the second that you pause or break good form (or just plain ole collapse!) then you write down your MAX OUT time.
Then the next time you do that workout you push yourself that little bit harder and try and beat your previous time.
It definitely keeps you going as you want to last as long as possible! I love what one of the cast members says during Sweat Intervals "When I don't think I can do 1 more, I do 3!" Whaaatt!!...

On the floor in a sweaty heap!

I cannot wait to officially start this program.  It's 60 days long and I'm soo excited to see my body change even more.  I've done 3 of the workouts this week and my body is aching, my arms, my shoulders, my legs, my butt, everywhere!!  And I love when a workout makes me sore, that means I'm working muscles I never even knew I had!!

Stay tuned for regular updates on my MAX:30 journey.  This is one adventure I'm going to thoroughly enjoy!

Oh and Happy New Year to you all!
Stay happy, stay healthy and I'm always over on Fit For Life where I post daily.
Caroline xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment