Sunday 11 January 2015

Week 1 of INSANITY MAX:30 review!

Day 1 of Insanity Max:30

So week 1 is officially over!  And.... 
I absolutely LOVE it!  It's crazy, it's intense, it pushes you further than you've ever gone before and I want more! Yep,  I'm a Max:30 Insaniac!!

I think because you go hard from the second you push play and you have to record your Max Out time (the second you lose form or need to take a break) it makes you go that little bit further.  One of the cast members says "When I feel like I can't do 1 more, I do 3 more!"  And that has really stuck with me. When I feel like I want to drop to my knees, I do 3 more pushups or 3 more burpee lunges.. Whaaat.... they're a killer!!

It ain't pretty, but I pushed sooo hard!

I'm also following the nutrition plan and planning out my meals.  It uses the 21 day fix containers, but as I'm in the UK, I couldn't buy those separate, so I use measuring cups and oops I was eating far too many carbs and my pasta portion sizes were just waay too big!  Once you grasp how many food groups you need to eat and the sizes, its actually really easy, just plan, plan, plan those meals. It'll make all the difference in your end results.  Abs are made in the kitchen baby!!!

Puy lentil salad with sweet potato chips.

I'm super focused, I'm loving the workouts, I've got my nutrition on point and I've got accountability from amazing people in our Max:30 groups.  In our UK group we have cast members from the DVD joining in and sharing their experience with us!  
Surround yourself with positive, uplifting people on the same journey as you and you have no choice but to SUCCEED!!

One of my fav motivational quotes!

"When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath, then you will be successful!"
This is a motivational quote from Eric Thomas.  I watched his video on you tube and it put a fire in my belly that I have no other option than to succeed.  It's defiantly one to check out, if you need some motivation.

Onwards and upwards, bring on week 2,  I'm so ready....

Have an awesome healthy, happy week and pop over to my fitness page Fit For Life where I post everyday.  See you next week...
Caroline xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment