Sunday 22 February 2015

My Nutritional Therapy Diploma!!

Yep, I framed it!!

So this week marks a new beginning for me.  I'm now qualified as a Nutritional Therapist.  I've been working towards this since last year and I'm so excited that I have finally achieved it!

This is truly what I want to do, help others live a better, healthier life through making better choices.  I want to show people that it REALLY does matter what you put into your body. It's not just about gaining or losing weight, but what you eat and drink effects every part of you body and how you feel.

It really does matter what you eat!



I'm working towards building my own website which should be up and running in the next few months.  At the moment it's a work in progress, with lots of ideas running around in my head.  I can't wait to see it all come together.

There will be a chance to work with me in a group setting with lots of support or a more individual one on one basis which will be more in depth.  I'll keep you all posted on here and on my Health and Fitness page over at Fit For Life.



Exciting info coming soon...

Please comment below with any suggestions or ideas that you would like to see on my website. What do you struggle with?  What would you like help with?  I would love your input, as ultimately this website is to help YOU achieve a healthier way of life.


In the meantime, keep eating clean, stay working out and have a fabulous week!
Caroline xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment