Sunday 1 February 2015

INSANITY MAX:30 My 30 day results!

Sheer joy, 30 days down, 30 days to go!

Month 1 is over, 30 days of sweat, 30 days of waking up at 6am and pushing play.  30 days of pushing myself to my limit and honestly I have loved it!  
Tomorrow is the beginning of Month 2.  Turning it up to a new level of craziness.  I haven't had a peek at the workouts,  I like surprises!!

The 30 day mark was also weigh in and measuring day.  To be honest I was a bit nervous as I really don't do scales.  I think they can be really demotivating, especially for us girls.  So I tentatively stepped on and sure enough, it said I had only lost 2lbs in 30 days.  Now I know I'm stronger, fitter and more toned than 30 days ago so I have to get that number from the scales out of my head... because... I also lost 5 inches from all over my body!  Now that's what matters, inches, how I feel and how my clothes fit.
So here are my pics from Day 1 to Day 30:

Day 1 on left - Day 30 on right

At first when I looked at these, I was a little disappointed,  I wanted more results, but I think as humans we are so critical of ourselves.  On a bit closer inspection (squints eyes)  I see core definition and my arms are more toned.  
Now I still have 30 days left of this program and it's going to get even tougher which is great because I WANT hard, I WANT to push myself even more.  I want to see how much my body can change.  It's a constant journey and I'm loving the ride!!

Abs where are you??!!...

Heehee.... This is me searching for my abs last night! To be honest, I probably look for them everyday!  I'll get there, consistency and nutrition are key and I'll keep on pushing towards my goal.  I'm excited for the next 30 days, Insanity Max:30 Month 2 - I'm ready - Let's do this!!
Have a happy, healthy week and I'm always over on Fit For Life where I post everyday.
Caroline xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment