Monday 17 April 2017

Join My FREE 7 Day Eat Clean Challenge


Would you like to eat clean but don't really know where to start? Are you fed up of dieting and would like an eating plan that you could use for life? Then I'd love to have you in my FREE 7 Day Eat Clean Challenge.
It's a closed group on Facebook, where you'll be surrounded by men and women who are in exactly the same position as you. This group is entirely FREE and my only rule is that you get involved, by commenting and posting daily, because accountability is the key to SUCCESS here!
I'll be providing:
  • A MEAL PLAN GUIDE (WITH VEGETARIAN OPTIONS)
  • DELICIOUS RECIPES AND SNACKS
  • KID FRIENDLY MEALS
  • DAILY WORKOUT VIDEO (OPTIONAL BUT RECOMMENDED)
  • SUPPORT AND MOTIVATION
If you think this is something that you would be interested in then come join me! I'll be hosting these groups once a month and I would love to help you start a better way of eating for you and your family.
Just send me a friend request on Facebook HERE with a message and I'll get you started. 
Let's get fit and healthy together!


No comments:

Post a Comment