Sunday 17 August 2014

INSANITY: From living room to Instructor.

I had watched the Insanity infomercial for around 2 years before deciding to actually purchase it!  Have you seen it?!  Shaun T, looking all hot and sweaty doing insane, crazy exercise moves. I kept putting it off, but must have watched it at least 20 times. (I actually still watch it now!)  Eventually in April 2013, I did it, I went to the Beachbody website and ordered my copy of Insanity.  From that point on, I swear my life changed and I'll never look back!


I did the full 63 days, and I never missed a day.  Some days I would get up at 5am, to fit it in before the school run and work, but I always did it.  At the end of my 63 days I sent of my before and after photos and anxiously awaited my Insanity T shirt.  
3 weeks later my T shirt arrived, I was so excited and proud to put it on, it meant so much more to me than just a grey T shirt.  This was 63 days of total commitment, pools of sweat (you've never sweated like this before) and finding a workout that I loved.  

Receiving My Insanity T Shirt
I'd heard of Insanity Instructor training in America, and that got me thinking, what if I could teach other people the workout that I love. I could share Insanity in a group setting and let others see how amazing this workout really is!  Then in April this year, Insanity training came to the UK and BOOM I booked myself straight on the training course.

Now I teach my Insanity class twice a week, and I have to say, I still love that workout just as much as the first time I did it in my living room.  If you get the chance I highly recommend that you try Insanity in a live group setting.  It's slightly different than the DVDs, as you can modify the moves, to make them slightly easier, or even more challenging .  Don't be nervous or intimidated by the name either, as everyone goes at their own pace, and I promise you, it'll be the best, sweatiest workout you'll ever get in your life!


If you're local to me, Id love to see you at one of my classes, pop over to my page Fit For Life for all the info, or if you live further afield, find an Insanity class near you, you just may end up addicted!

Thanks for reading, and stay Insane!
Caroline xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment