Sunday 31 August 2014

Piyo, Fresh Green Juice and Wine!

This week has been a busy one for me!  I've been working a lot of extra hours this week, and by Saturday my eyes were stinging, I was one tired lady! 
No excuses though, right, because that's not going to get me to where I want to be, so I dragged my tired butt out of bed every morning at 6am, pushed play on my Piyo dvd and got my workout in.  Then it's a warm water with lemon and a fresh green juice before I jump in the shower.


That's pretty much my morning ritual everyday before I get Ollie up and ready for school.  If you want it bad enough you'll get up and get it done. No point lying in bed for an extra hour complaining about your weight. Throw that duvet off and pull on your workout clothes before your brain has time to think about what you're doing!


My sister came home from Cyprus this week for a visit, so last night we hit the town for a few drinks.  (Yes, I'm typing this feeling slightly tender!)  I just don't drink much anymore, I'll have 1 maybe 2 wines on a Saturday night, but that's pretty much my limit these days. Well last night I did stick to Prosecco, but I'm pretty sure I had more than 1 or 2! 

I blame the Prosecco!!

 We did have a fab night, but I'm not feeling so fresh today.  No excuses though, I still had my warm water with lemon, and a fresh green juice with raw beetroot.  Sometimes you've just got to suck it up and get on with your day, right?!

Fresh green juice with raw beetroot, gorgeous!

Ok so it's 1pm and  I have to confess I haven't worked out yet ( I'm typing this in my PJs) but I'm a no excuses kinda girl, so I'm signing off for this week, throwing on my workout clothes and getting my sweat on!
Click on my health and fitness page Fit For Life where I post a few times everyday.  Stay fit, stay healthy and eat clean!  Thanks for reading, Caroline xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment