Sunday 3 August 2014

My thoughts on Piyo workout.

While I was on holiday in Florida last month, I ordered Beachbodys newest workout dvd, Piyo.  I have to admit I wasn't sure at first, low impact, no jumping, not sure it was really my bag.  I'm an Insanity junkie, I love jumping around, getting all breathless and sweaty, although I do need to be more flexable, sometimes even touching my toes hurts my hamstrings. (sad face)  So I parted with my $ and awaited my Piyo delivery.



To be honest after I did the first few workouts I was a bit worried that this dvd wasn't going to be enough for me.  But I wanted to give a chance on it's own and not mix it with any other workout.  Oh boy, is it enough!! Ha, the first few workouts, just reel you in!  I just finished todays workout which is called "sweat" and believe me, even though there's no high impact or jumping around, you will definitely sweat, and you can feel it working everywhere. 


So, I throw my hands up in the air, I'm converted! I have just started week 3 and Piyo is my new love. I'm already noticing changes in my flexability and my posture is so much better. I'm actually really excited to see how my body will change in these upcoming weeks, as the workouts get more challenging.
If you're looking for a low impact workout that delivers, Piyo is it!  Keep your nutrition in check, drink lots of water and this workout will give you amazing results.
Click on my health and fitness Facebook page for daily posts at Fit For Life

Have a wonderful week, Caroline xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment